Print Form and Mail application
Fill Out Form Fields and Email application
Kenneth P. and Maxine Fox Scholarship
The Fox Scholarship is awarded each year to an eligible foster child and/or an eligible birth/adopted child of a TFACA member.
Who is eligible to apply for the Fox Scholarship?
- A child in the custody of Tennessee DCS living in a Resource Home, group Home, Independent Living Placement or other approved placement or the birth/adopted child of a TFACA member.
- Provide proof of acceptance into a college, university, or trade/vocational school
- Complete the Fox Scholarship application in its entirety
- Submit the application and three letters of recommendation.
- Submit with the application and in the applicant’s handwriting a statement as to why the applicant is applying for the scholarship. Include future plans and future contributions to society.
How to submit the application:
- The application and required documents must be postmarked no later than 8/1/2017
Application is to be mailed to:
P. O. Box 332428
Murfreesboro, TN 37133