and Maxine Fox Scholarship
The Fox Scholarship is awarded each year to an eligible foster child and/or an eligible birth/adopted child of a TFACA member.
Who is eligible to apply for the Fox Scholarship?
- A child in the custody of Tennessee DCS living in a Resource Home, group Home, Independent Living Placement or other approved placement or the birth/adopted child of a TFACA member.
- Provide proof of acceptance into a college, university, or trade/vocational school.
- Complete the Fox Scholarship application in its entirety.
- Submit the application and three letters of recommendation.
- Submit with the application and in the applicant’s handwriting a statement as to why the applicant is applying for the scholarship. Include future plans and future contributions to society.
How to submit the application:
- The application and required documents must be postmarked no later than 7/15/2018
Application is to be mailed to:
P. O. Box 332428
Murfreesboro, TN 37133