To become an adoptive parent you:
- Can be married, single or divorced.
- May or may not have other children.
- Can own your own home or rent.
- Can work full time.
- Must be at least 21.
- Must be a resident of the State of Tennessee.
- Must be able to meet the financial and emotional needs of your own family.
Essentially, if you are stable and can provide a child with the love, as well as the support he or she needs, you may be a candidate to become an adoptive parent.
View current children in need of a forever home, here.